Est. 06.10.2004

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Luc's Work Days

I took Lucas to work with me on Friday, August 29th. Melanie (Boss) and I were having our own Bring Your Kid To Work day; she brought her daughter, Maya, who's 10. Luc and Maya have a lot of fun together, so it makes it really easy to bring him with me.

I tried to take a couple pics to post, but he wasn't cooperating very well. Here's what I have....


This would have been somewhat cute if he wasn't such a turd! :)

Same thing for this one....

That was the closest I could get haha. We're also wearing our Seahawk jerseries (AND my super cool Seahawk earrings!). We had to be all dressed up for the game that night!

(stay tuned for pics from the game...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can tell that he's already preparing for his years as a teenager rolling his eyes and wondering why he just happened to be born to the lamest mother on Earth.

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey now..watch it. He already rolls his eyes at me and says "agh..MMMAAA!!"