Est. 06.10.2004

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Killin' time

I had to be at work at 7am to let in some painters...it's 8:30 now, and they're still not here. To top it all off, I've called their office and it doesn't open until 9am. I love my work sometimes haha

Well, I really wanted to start off the first couple blogs with older pics of our little family and go from there (like our "wedding") but that means I have to scan pics and that could take awhile before I actually do it :) Just being honest..

Well, we're in the process of finding another place. Where we're currently living isn't working out. I found this duplex in Parkland (going home folks!) for only $895. The Landlord sounds super nice and we "connected" haha. She's a new Grandma, her daughter had a little girl 7 weeks ago, so she's really liking that we want to live closer to my parents since her daughter is in Seattle. She feels my parent's pain :) Hopefully next week we'll see the place. The renters are on vaca right before they move out (who does that??). The house is actually like .2 miles from my parents house. If you know Parkland, theres that road across from Keithley and Washington's fields (Garfield) and there's this half of a street (no idea what it's called)..well the house is right off that road. Super close.


I suppose I should get back to looking busy at work. Blah. Here's the latest pic I have of Luc and me. It took me a long time to catch him for this one. The little guy is fast! :)

No comments: