Est. 06.10.2004

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Leaves leaves everywhere!

After the pumpkin patch, we stopped along the side of the road to gather some leaves (Lucas loves leaves right now). Here are some cute pictures from that adventure!




This reminds me of the pic I took of him last year...

Well, I guess it doesn't look much like it, but it's still cute! Back to this year...

He had a blast throwing the leaves up in the air. I was wishing we'd had a rake, so we could make a pile of leaves for him to jump into. One day, when we have a house (or somewhere with a yard!) I'll get that on camera :)

I tried my hardest to get the leaves as they were falling down around him, but the camera wasn't fast enough for that kind of action...

He was devastated when the wind blew some of the leaves away haha



My little tree-hugger. His retired hippy Grandpa would be so happy to see this :)

Oh joy, found the sticks. Nothing screams safety like a 3 year old with big sticks!!

And this is Lucas walking back to the car (with Gus in front) with the sticks. He was extremely determined to take those big ole sticks home. It was loads of fun getting him back in the car without his new "friends"!!

No comments: